Friday, January 16, 2015

Superbowl Semifinals??? The Best against the Best?? Whose coming out Victorious???

Top 4 (because there are only 4 quarterbacks left) Quarterbacks in Order of Favorite to Not


Game Ready!!! Who are you riding to the end zone with??
I am not a Huge football fan throughout the full season of football. For most of it I usually hear second hand about the wins and losses, but as soon as the beginning of January comes I suddenly become a football fanatic. The Superbowl is one of the most rowdy and exciting event of all American sports. These 4 out of 32 quarterbacks that I have listed are the lucky people who made it this far. Congrats to them. This is my list of my favorite quarterbacks from favorite to not.

1. Russell Wilson ("Legion of Boom")

"Its not where they take you, its where you take them".
- Team: Seattle Seahawks (#3)
- Height:5'11                                  
- Birthday: November 29,1988
- Age: 26
- Experience: 3rd season 
- TOP Achievements
    - Rookie of the Year

Being one of my favorite quarterbacks (alongside Colin Kaepernick) who had a horrible season), I had to write something on Russell Wilson. Russell Wilson is just a lovable guy. Between all his interviews,stage appearances, and quality of play, how can't you love him. Also he helped in making the Seahawks the best team in the NFL (12-4). Hopefully the Seahawks go on to win the Superbowl this year and become 2-time champions with Russell Wilson as their main guy. (Clearly a Seattle Fan)


2. Andrew Luck (A.K.A "Meal Ticket")


"The Victories are what I judge things on".
- Team: Indianapolis Colts (#12)
- Height:6'4
- Birthday: September 12,1989
- Age:25
- Experience: 3rd season
TOP Achievements 
   - Colts First round Pick

As you can see Im picking all of the youngest quarterbacks as my first picks to win the Superbowl. I believe Andrew Luck, my 2nd pick, and Russell Wilson, my first pick, have very good chances of winning the Superbowl. 

3. Aaron Rodgers (A.K.A "Discount Double Check")


"I know I'm capable of greatness. And I'm expecting to reach that level".
- Team: Green Bay Packers (#12)
- Height:6'2
- Birthday:December 2,1983
- Age:31
- Experience:10th season
- TOP Achievements
    - AP MVP
    - Player of the year
    - NFL Honors
There isn't much to say about Aaron Rodgers, except that he is a Legend. His game and style of play is amazing, but the reason why he is my third pick for this Superbowl is because he recently sprained his calf muscle, which will most likely have a major effect on his mobility.Ultimately,in the end,Anything can happen.

4. Tom Brady ("Homeland Defense")


"The true competitors are those who always play to win".
- Team: New England Patriots
- Height: 6'4
- Birthday: August 3, 1977
- Age:37
- Experience:15th season
- TOP Achievements
    - Sportsman of the Year
    - Offensive player of the year
And in last place is Tom Brady, which most people are probably shocked. I just don't feel that Tom Brady can meet the matches of this Superbowl. He is, without a doubt, a Legend and his stats,three Superbowl titles, and awards make that evident, but I'm sorry to say I do not think he has enough to win this Superbowl. As I said with Discount Double Check,Aaron Rodgers, Anything is possible, so we will just have to wait and see.


Make sure to Tune into the game on January 18 (Green Bay Packers .vs. Seattle Seahawks) (Indianapolis Colts .vs. New England Patriots) and on February 1 for the Superbowl!!!!! Peace and Love,
Asia J.
#High5forTop5

No comments:

Post a Comment