Thursday, January 15, 2015

-4 degrees!!! Are You Kidding Me???

Top 5 Warm and Snug activities to Do while the weather is Uncooperative 

Life's hard
These cold temperatures are literally bone chilling. If there are any people out there reading who don't understand my struggle let me just tell you how lucky you are. Even though I am usually a fan of the cold weather, there comes a time when enough is enough. -4  degrees is just a bit too cold. I've decided to make this Top 5 list of way to stay occupied and relaxed even with these frigid temperatures.

1. Start a blog

Blogs are a great way to express your feelings about topics you have strong feeling for. On a blog you can write anything you want to without restraint. The topics can go from warm, fuzzy socks to the crazy teacher who seems to hate you. Im am very new at blogging and matter fact this is my first post. So you should try it as well!!!

2. Drink Hot Chocolate

From Starbuck to Homemade Hot Chocolate ,you really can't go wrong. Hot Chocolate is basically what keeps me alive throughout the winter. The amazing thing that I love about it, is that you can add your own toppings, such as whip cream, chocolate or caramel drizzle, or even a hint of peppermint (Basically my drink at Starbuck). 

3. Do Online Shopping

Even if your not much of a person who enjoys shopping for clothes, you can always look for some fun and cool new things like... food (#obsession), books, and home living accommodations if that's what your into. Also there are a lot of great deals online for summer clothing and tools that you will need when Summer comes, so if you feel like getting a head start on that be my guest. 

4.  Take a Nice, 1hr long nap

I know from being at school all day that when I have time to just pass out on my bed, couch, or actually anywhere I will do so. Everyone needs a little extra sleep in their lives. Most of you reading this probably agree that when you get sleep it's a beautiful thing. Also, for health and functioning reasons, sleep overall makes you more alert and aware of the events taking place around you. So take advantage of the winter to sleep.

5. (Attempt to) Be Productive!!!

After you take that amazing nap of yours please be sure to attempt to be productive in some field of study. While you are indoors and at home you really should use it to your advantage. It doesn't matter what the field is. If you are productive at doing all your work for school before it's due I commend you, or if your dream is to finish the game Grand Theft Auto, then that's fine too as long as you are on a mission to get something done.

Well don't let the cold weather keep you down and continue to check my page for new Top 5s. Between school and all I will probably post 2 or 3 times I week (I'll try my best). Peace and Love to all.
Asia.J 
#High5forTop5

No comments:

Post a Comment