Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tight Ten Tuesday!!!

_______________
|TIGHT Ten Tuesday|

So Im making this a new thing on my page. Tight Tuesday's are when I don't have enough time to post longer and more drawn out TOP 5s because of school and work. Every Tuesday, I will do 10 short topics. What can I say sometimes times are tight, but anyways...


1. People who stand over your shoulder reading what you're doing
    (Personal space is important, Eavesdropping is creepy!!)

2. Ignorant People.
   (These people are just very stupid, not even worth my time to describe them.)

3. People who read their emails, work, and even texts out loud
    (I DON'T need to hear things that don't concern me!!)

4. The use of Double Negatives.
    (Sort of a Nerd thing.)

5. People who blame anything but themselves for their own failure.
   (Let's just take a moment and think of that one person.)

6. People who invite you somewhere and cancel. 
   (#ALL the time.)

7. When your foot itches and you can't scratch it because you're wearing shoes.
   (Most ANNOYING thing ever!)

8. People who chew with their mouth wide open.
   (That's NOT cute!!!)

9. When you're eating something and people steal some of it without asking.
    (Please ask when you want some of my food. Too many people do this.)

10. When someone tosses something towards the garbage can, like a basketball superstar, the leave it       on the ground after they miss!
      (You are not a baller. Go pick up your trash.)

Peace and Love,
Asia J.
#High5forTOP5










No comments:

Post a Comment